The University of Milan was founded in 1924, uniting two institutions that boasted a great tradition of medical, scientific and humanistic studies: the Accademia Scientifico-Letteraria (Scientific-Literary Academy), active since 1861, and the Istituti Clinici di Perfezionamento (Clinical Specialization Institutes), established in 1906.
- Publications: approximately 25,200 in the last 3 years
- 488 new research projects in 2015 (152 funded by European and national programmers, 336 by contracts)
- More than 1000 research projects currently underway
The office provides the following services:
- advice on writing a curriculum vitae and on job search methods and tools;
- advice regarding the job offers on the Job Notice Board and applying for positions of interest.